Creature Spells Balancing

Creature Spell Changes
Water Giant 2nd spell Attacks all enemies. 40% chance of planting a bomb on each that deals 2 times own attack after 2 turn timer. Attacks all enemies. 70% chance of planting a bomb on each that deals 2 times own attack after 2 turn timer.
Water Giant 3rd spell Attacks all enemies, decreases their resistance for 3 turns, and refills own turn bar by 30%. Attacks all enemies, decreases their resistance for 3 turns, and refills own turn bar by 50%.
Fire Giant 3rd spell Attacks all enemies and decreases their speed for 2 turns. 90% chance of planting a bomb on each that deals 3 times own attack after 5 turn timer. Attacks all enemies and decreases their speed for 2 turns. 90% chance of planting a bomb on each that deals 3 times own attack after 3 turn timer. Then, refills own turn bar by 40%.
Earth Giant 3rd spell Attacks all enemies with an attack increase based on own max HP. 75% chance of lowering their turn bar by 50%. Attacks all enemies with an attack increase based on own max HP. 75% chance of lowering their turn bar by 40%.
Earth Colossus 2nd spell Attacks all enemies, with an attack increase based on own defense. 45% chance of stunning them for 1 turn, and 60% chance of decreasing their attack for 2 turns. Attacks all enemies, with an attack increase based on own defense. 60% chance of stunning them for 1 turn, and 60% chance of decreasing their attack for 2 turns.
Fire Daimyo 2nd spell Double attacks an enemy, and increases the duration of their harmful effects by 1 turn. Double attacks an enemy and drains their HP. Drain is 70% of own attack. Then, increases the duration of their harmful effects by 1 turn.
Fire Daimyo 3rd spell Attacks all enemies. 85% chance of amplifying their incoming damage by 40% for 2 turns. Attacks all enemies and amplifies their incoming damage by 40% for 2 turns. Then, obtains a counter-attack for 2 turns.
Air Daimyo 2nd spell Attacks all enemies, 25% chance of preventing them from receiving healing effects for 2 turns. Attacks all enemies inflicting great damage, and prevents them from receiving healing effects for 2 turns. If the attack is critical, execrates them, disabling 15% of their HP for 2 turns.
Air Daimyo 3rd spell Attacks all enemies. If the attack is critical, increases own attack and defense for 1 turn. Attacks all enemies blinds them for 1 turn. If the attack is critical, prevents own HP from getting down to 0 for 1 turns.
Fire Necromancer Passive If any attack is critical, 50% chance to terrorize all enemies for 1 turn and refills own turn bar by 50%. If any attack is critical, 35% chance to terrorize all enemies for 1 turn and refills own turn bar by 40%.
Air Vampire 2nd spell Attacks all enemies, prevents them from receiving healing effects for 1 turn and increases the duration of their active harmful effects by 1. Attacks all enemies increasing attack base on own HP, prevents them from receiving healing effects for 1 turn and increases the duration of their active harmful effects by 1.
Air Vampire 3rd spell If the attack is critical, grants self-phoenix soul for 1 turn, and instantly drains HP of the enemy. Drain is 35% of own attack. If the attack is critical, grants self-phoenix soul for 1 turn, and instantly drains HP of the enemy. Drain is 35% of own HP.
Earth Imp

3rd spell

No skill up defined + 1 Turn (3) on decrease Speed after skill up.
Fire Shaman SPD – 79 SPD – 75
Fire Shaman 3rd spell Steals 2 beneficial effects from all enemies and lowers their turn bars by 50%. Steals 2 beneficial effects from all enemies and lowers their turn bars by 25%.
Air Ebon Knight (Passive) Protects self with a Mail of Thorns, damaging an enemy attacker by 10% of their max HP. Heals self by 20% of own max HP upon receiving a critical attack. Protects self with a Mail of Thorns, damaging an enemy attacker by 10% of their max HP. Heals self by 15% of own max HP upon receiving a critical attack.
Fire Taweret 3rd spell Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy. If the enemy attacked has been marked as hunted, will be confused for 2 turns. Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy. The attacked enemy will be confused for 2 turns.
Water Taweret 3rd spell Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy. If the enemy attacked has been marked as hunted, grants self 50% chance of counter-attacking for 2 turns. Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy. Then, grants self 50% chance of counter-attacking for 2 turns.
Air Taweret 3rd spell Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy. If the attacked enemy has been marked as hunted, he will be muted for 2 turns. Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy. The attacked enemy will be muted for 2 turns.
Earth Taweret 3rd spell Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy. If the attacked enemy has decreased defense, he will be poisoned twice for 1 turn. Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy. Then poisons twice the enemy for 1 turn each.
Air Griffin 2nd spell Attacks an enemy. If the attack is critical, stuns them for 1 turn. Attacks an enemy, inflicting great damage. If the attack is critical, stuns them for 1 turn.
Air Dragon 2nd spell Drains HP from all enemies during 2 turns. The drain is 8% of their max HP. Drains HP from all enemies ignoring their defense. The drain is 16% of own max HP.
Water Ebon Knight (Passive) Casts Disarming Bash upon any enemy who performs a critical attack against self. Casts Disarming Bash upon any enemy who performs a critical attack against self. Protected by a Mail of Thorns, damaging an enemy attacker by 10% of their max HP.
Water Zealot 2nd spell Attacks an enemy with attack increased based on own defense, inflicting great damage, and heals self by 25% own max HP. 50% chance of freezing them for 2 turns. Attacks an enemy with attack increased based on own defense, inflicting great damage, and heals self by 25% own max HP. Then, freezes the attacked enemy for 2 turns.
Water Zealot (Passive) Elemental advantage over every other element. If an attack is critical, steals 35% of the enemy’s turn bar. Elemental advantage over every other element. If an attack is critical, steals 40% of the enemy’s turn bar. At every end of turn has 50% chance to cast a divine shield that will fully protect from the first attack received for 2 turns.
Air Rakshasa 2nd spell Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy. Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy and lowers their turn bar by 60%. Then, decreases the speed of the other enemies for 2 turns.
Air Rakshasa 3rd spell Attacks all enemies with an attack increased based on own speed. 75% chance of increasing their cooldowns by 1. Attacks all enemies with an attack increased based on own speed and increase their cooldowns by 1.
Fire Succubus 2nd spell   Reduce damage multiplier by 20%

Fixes

Creature Fix
Masaru Evolved spells take increases attack based in account own DEF
Crusader Knock Out – Increases attack based on target SPD
Ghost Unified values for all main spells
Sorceress Unified values for all main spells
Fire Mauler Second spell after evolving ignores the defense.
Masaru Air Fixed description of 3rd spell specifying that the amount of drain is based on the attack of the creature.
Earth Daimyo Removed an extra poison that was applied on the second spell.
Fire Deva Updated spell description to show information about the block revive

 

Overall Creatures Rebalance:

Attack based attackers were less used than HP based attackers. This was making attackers too weak and HP based attackers too strong

  • We buffed by 10% the base attack of all attackers of the game
  • We reduced the damage multiplier of most of HP based (self or enemy) attackers.

Dungeons Rebalance:

ToT:

  • We designed new bosses stages to add more variety in the ToT.

Glyph Dungeons:

We wanted to focus the difficulty and the strategy on the Boss waves of the Glyph Dungeons.

  • The HP and defense of the 4 first waves have been reduced for the 3 Glyph Dungeons.
  • The damages of the 3 Boss waves have been increased.