Highlight:

The following issues have been fixed:

  • Display of wrong currency symbols in the store
  • Background visual glitch (in some stages the skybox was presenting some unusual behaviour)
  • Freeze reflect down to 5% (check the table below in the notes for more details)
  • Guild quests refresh
  • Angel Mystic’s hit bug (skill one wasn’t doing damage)
  • Global score calculation (stars) for the wiki ratings (some votes were not being recorded properly in-game)

We introduced some minor localization changes.

Amber dungeon

According to our players’ feedback, we decided to implement some changes to the Amber Mine:

  • The Dungeon is now going to be reset every week.
  • Rewards have been icreased
  • We introduced the Autofocus mode

Those changes are a temporary solution, we will keep working on the improvement of the Amber Mine, based on Community’s feedback.

Level
Before
Now
Level 1
  • 20 Amber
  • 90 Amber
Level 2
  • 25 Amber
  • 110 Amber
Level 3
  • 30 Amber
  • 135 Amber
Level 4
  • 35 Amber
  • 155 Amber
Level 5
  • 40 Amber
  • 180 Amber
Level 6
  • 45 Amber
  • 200 Amber
Level 7
  • 60 Amber
  • 270 Amber
Level 8
  • 70 Amber
  • 315 Amber
Level 9
  • 80 Amber
  • 360 Amber
Level 10
  • 95 Amber
  • 425 Amber

Increase of glyph storage

Engraved Glyphs
Inventory Glyphs
Before 600 800
Now 900 1200

Fixed rewards for Win Streak by Arena leagues

Creatures Balancing

Decreased value for reflecting damage in Freeze
Before Now
10% 5%

Creature

Spell

Before

Now

Fire Nakoruru 3rd Spell Attacks all enemies. Grants all allies 50% chance of bouncing back the harmful effects to the caster for 2 turn(s) and 25% chance of reflecting incoming damage for 2 turn(s). If it has 5 Concentration points heals self by 100% and gets invincibility for 1 turn(s).

Skill Ups:

Heal +5%
Heal +5%
Heal +10%
Heal +10%
Heal +10%
Heal +20%

Attacks all enemies. Grants all allies 50% chance of bouncing back the harmful effects to the caster for 2 turn(s) and 25% chance of reflecting incoming damage for 2 turn(s). If it has 5 Concentration points heals self by 75% and gets invincibility for 1 turn(s).

Skill Ups:

Heal +5%
Heal +5%
Heal +5%
Heal +5%
Heal +5%
Third Effect turns +1

Air Treant Main Stats HP – 3265

ATK – 242

DEF – 280

CRIT% – 15%

ACC – 15%

RES – 30%

SPD – 62

Evo Stat – Resistance

HP – 2933

ATK – 444

DEF – 208

CRIT% – 25%

ACC – 25%

RES – 10%

SPD – 75

Evo Stat – Accuracy

Earth Treant Main Stats HP – 2398

ATK – 529

DEF – 149

CRIT% – 25%

ACC – 25%

RES – 10%

SPD – 74

Evo Stat – Accuracy

HP – 3847

ATK – 293

DEF – 215

CRIT% – 15%

ACC – 15%

RES – 30%

SPD – 64

Evo Stat – Resistance

Fire Cyclops 2nd Spell Attacks an enemy, great increase in the attack based on own defense, removes up to 4 positive effects from them, and lowers their turn bar, at the cost of 20% own HP.

The creature could die with the sacrificed HP.

Attacks an enemy, great increase in the attack based on own defense, removes up to 4 positive effects from them, and lowers their turn bar, at the cost of 20% own HP.

The creature cannot die with the sacrificed HP.

Fire Samurai 2nd Spell Attacks all enemies ignoring 100% of their defense. 60% chance of decreasing their speed for 2 turn(s).  Attacks all enemies ignoring 60% of their defense. 60% chance of decreasing their speed for 2 turn(s). 

Creatures fixes

  • Water Samurai’s Aura now increases the first probability correctly when it’s upgraded.
  • Water Emerald Ranger’s 3rd Spell is now working as expected.
  • The rewards between the League Master and Diamond (previously inverted) have now been fixed.