We are really excited to present our latest update, Dark and Light. We will start rolling out 2.80 on November 12th. With this patch, we are introducing two new elements to the game, Light & Darkness and many more features described below.

NEW FEATURES

  • Light & Darkness elements introduced in to the game – Over 50 additional creatures to summon
  • Skins can be purchased now even if you don’t own the creature or it’s not evolved
  • New HUB
  • Creature of the Month Soulstone
    • A new, unique creature will arrive every month
    • It will be summoneable only during that month
  • Bubbles tasks – new quest system oriented to help new players to understand the game
    • These quests will grant rewards for completing them
    • They can be completed by veteran players in order to receive said rewards

NEW BATTLE MECHANICS

 

Name
Icon
Description
Bomb Mail

A creature with this effect has a 30% chance of putting a bomb on the enemy attacker, dealing twice the holder’s attack after a 4 turn timer.
Heroism

Increments the stats of the holder to provide a powerful blow.
Divinity

During a number of turns, this buff doesn’t apply any kind of effect on the creature that holds it. Each end of turn, the turn timer of the effect decrements. When the timer gets to zero, the creature obtains Heroism.
Salvation

This effect will protect its holder from dying one time. After it leaves the creature with 1 HP, the effect is deactivated and the holder obtains the Heroism effect.
Ghost Form

A creature with this effect active receives 50% less damages, but also deals 25% less damages to other creatures.
Revenant Form

A creature with this effect active deals 50% more damages, but also receives 25% more damages from other creatures.
Charm

A creature with this effect active can’t attack or target the caster of this effect. If the caster attacks this creature, the effect disappears.
Block Dodge

A creature with this effect active will never have their spells dodged by other creatures.
Negative Karma

Effect that returns 30% of the damage that a creature made during a number of turns, when the timer gets to 0. Damages involve only direct attacks.
Corruption

A creature with this effect active receives incremented stats, but has a 50% chance of attacking the ally team.
Electric Field

Electrifies an enemy, dealing strong damage based on the caster’s attack after a timer. When the timer gets to zero, the electricity will damage the holder and deal instant damage to the rest of the creatures of the team. The other creatures can obtain a new Electric Field effect, or receive extra damage if they already had an Electric Field. The new Electric Field will deal half of the damage that the original, but it will last the same number of turns. This weaker Electric Field can’t spread again.

  • New Duality Soulstones to summon Light and Darkness creature
    • New free Minor Duality Soulstone available every 2 days
    • New Duality Soulstone available every 14 days
  • New Light and Darkness dungeons in the Elemental Tower to obtain evolution materials of these elements

BALANCING CHANGES

 

 

Creature Spell Before After
Fire Demon Enforcer 2nd Increased the damage of the spells
Air Demon Enforcer 2nd
Earth Demon Enforcer 3rd
Earth Zealot 3rd Increases critical damage and attack of all allies, and regenerates them by 20%, for 2 turns. Also reduces the cooldown of their spells by 2 turns, and refills their turn bar by 15%.


Skill Ups:
Regen +5%
Regen +5%
Cooldown Time -1
Cooldown Time -1
Turn bar increment +10%
Turn bar increment +10%

Increases critical damage and attack of all allies, regenerates them by 20% for 2 turns, reduces the cooldown of their spells by 1 turn, and refills their turn bar by 15%. Then, increases the caster’s defense for 2 turns.


Skill Ups:
Regen +5%
Regen +5%
Cooldown Time -1
Cooldown Time -1
Turn bar increment +5%
Turn bar increment +5%

Air Zealot 2nd Increases attack for 2 turn(s) and accuracy of an ally for 2 turn(s), clean up to 2 negative effects, heals them by 50% of their max HP and completely refills their turn bar. Then, resets their spells on cooldown. Increases attack for 2 turn(s) and accuracy of an ally for 2 turn(s), cleans up to 2 harmful effects, heals them by 60% of their max HP and completely refills their turn bar. If the caster has 5 Concentration Points, it resets their spells on cooldown.
Air Crusader 3rd Refills turn bar of all allies by 25%, and decreases the remaining waiting turns of their skills on cooldown by 2.


Skill Ups:
Turn Bar Increment +5%
Turn Bar Increment +10%
Cooldown Time -1
Cooldown Time -1

 

Refills all allies’ turn bar by 20%, increases their healing effects for 1 turn(s), and decreases the remaining waiting turns of their active cooldowns by 1.

Skill Ups:
Turn Bar Increment +10%
Effect turns +1
Cooldown Time -1
Cooldown Time -1

 

Air Shaman 3rd Resets all allies’ spell on cooldown and clears 1 of their harmful effects. Resets all allies’ spells on cooldown and clears 3 of their harmful effects. This spell doesn’t work on other Air Shamans.
Water Holy Sister 3rd Decreases the cooldowns of all allies by 2, increases their speed for 2 turns, and clears them of all harmful effects. Decreases the cooldowns of all allies by 1, increases their speed for 2 turns, and clears them of all harmful effects. Then, casts Immunity on all the other allies for 1 turn.
Water Mauler Passive At every end of turn, grants all allies 50% chance to dodge incoming attacks for 1 turn(s) and refills their turn bar by 30% at the cost of sacrificing 20% own HP. At the end of every turn, grants all allies 50% chance to dodge incoming attacks for 1 turn(s) and refills their turn bar by 15% at the cost of sacrificing 10% of the caster’s HP. This spell doesn’t work on other Water Maulers. 
Fire Nymph 2nd Increases resistance and attack of all allies for 2 turn, and refills their turn bars by 40%.


Skill Ups:
Turn bar increment +5%
Turn bar increment +5%
Cooldown Time -1
Turn bar increment +10%

Increases resistance and attack of all allies for 2 turns, and refills the turn bars of all the other allies by 30%. Then, the caster obtains Protective Mark for 1 turn(s).

Skill Ups:
Turn bar increment +5%
Turn bar increment +5%
Cooldown Time -1
3rd Effect turns +1

Earth Rakshasa 3rd Attacks all enemies, increasing critical damage, lowers their turn bar by 25%, and refills turn bar of all allies by 40%. Then, grants self 50% chance to dodge attacks for 2 turns. Attacks all enemies, increasing critical damage, lowers their turn bar by 25%, and refills turn bar of all allies by 30%. Then, grants self 50% chance to dodge attacks for 2 turns.
Earth Colossus 3rd Completely clears all allies of negative effects, increases their turn bar by 35%, and increases their defense for 2 turns. Completely clears all allies of negative effects, increases their turn bar by 20%, and increases their defense for 2 turns.
Fire Arcane Bird 2nd Increases attack of all allies for 2 turns, and refills their turn bars by 25%.

Skill Ups:
Turn Bar increment +5%
Turn bar increment +5%
1st Effect turns +1
Turn bar increment +5%

Increases attack of all allies for 2 turns, their speed for 1 turn(s), and refills their turn bars by 15%.

Skill Ups:
Turn Bar increment +5%
Turn bar increment +5%
1st Effect turns +1
Turn bar increment +5%
2nd Effect turns +1

Air Arkenos 2nd Attacks an enemy strongly. Then, gives 2 Concentration points to all allies and refills their turn bar by 40%. Attacks an enemy strongly. Gives 2 Concentration points to all allies, refills all the other allies’ turn bars by 20%, and refills the caster’s turn bar by 35%Then, the caster obtains increased accuracy for 1 turn.
Earth Ukyo 2nd Increase the attack of all other allies and refills their turn bar by 30%. Increases own critical damage and critical chance for 2 turns, then double attacks an enemy. Increase the attack of all other allies and refills their turn bar by 20%. Increases own critical damage and critical chance for 2 turns, then double attacks an enemy.
Water Ariania 2nd Grants poisonmail to all allies for 2 turns and refills their turn bar by 20%. Grants poisonmail to all allies for 2 turns and refills their turn bar by 15%.
Fire Fate Spinner 3rd Attacks all enemies ignoring 80% of their defense, and casts poison twice for 1 turn(s) and Hunting Mark on all enemies for 1 turn(s). Those effects cannot be resisted. Then, casts Elemental attack on self for 2 turns and mirror on all allies for 2 turns. Attacks all enemies ignoring 50% of their defense, and casts poison twice for 1 turn(s) and Hunting Mark on all enemies for 1 turn(s). Those effects cannot be resisted. Then, casts Elemental attack on all allies for 1 turn(s).
Air Fate Spinner 3rd Casts zombie call on all defeated allies, and gives all allies reflect damage for 1 turn(s). Increases all allies attack for 3 turns, casts them avoid death for 2 turns, cleans them from 1 harmful effect(s) and refills their turn bar by 25%. Casts zombie call on all defeated allies, and gives all allies reflect damage for 1 turn(s). Increases all allies attack for 3 turns, casts them avoid death for 2 turns, cleans them from 1 harmful effect(s) and refills their turn bar by 15%.
Earth Fate Spinner 3rd Casts hunting mark to all might enemies for 2 turn(s). This effect cannot be resisted. Attacks all enemies dealing extra damage and poisons them for 2 turn(s). Then transfers all own harmful effects to the target and recovers all allies’ turn bar by 30%. Casts hunting mark to all might enemies for 2 turn(s). This effect cannot be resisted. Attacks all enemies dealing extra damage and poisons them for 2 turn(s). Then transfers all own harmful effects to the target and recovers all allies’ turn bar by 20%.
Earth Harpy 3rd Boosts speed of all allies for 1 turn(s) and refills their turn bars by 20%.


Skill Ups:
Turn bar increment +5%
Turn bar increment +5%
Turn bar increment +5%
Effect Turns +1

 

Boosts speed of all allies for 1 turn(s) and refills their turn bars by 10%Then, regenerates the HP of all the other allies by 10% for 1 turn(s).


Skill Ups:
Turn bar increment +5%
Turn bar increment +5%
Turn bar increment +5%
1st Effect turns +1
2nd Effect turns +1

Fire Unicorn 3rd Increases speed of all allies for 2 turns, refills their turn bars by 20%, and clears them of 1 harmful effects. Increases speed of all allies for 2 turns, refills their turn bars by 10%, and clears them of 2 harmful effects.
Air Masaru Monk 3rd Attacks an enemy, increasing attack based on own speed, steals their life by 50% of own attack, increase the attack bar of all allies by 15% and increases self attack bar by 25%. Attacks an enemy, increasing attack based on own speed, steals their life by 50% of own attack, increase the attack bar of all allies by 10% and increases self attack bar by 15%.
Water Fox 3rd Heals all allies by 30% of their max HP, increases their critical chance for 1 turn(s), and refills their turn bar by 30%. Heals all allies by 40% of their max HP, increases their critical chance for 1 turn(s), and refills their turn bar by 20%.
Earth Fox 3rd Refills turn bar of all allies by 15%, increases their attack for 2 turn(s) and critical damage for 2 turn(s). Refills the turn bar of all allies by 5%, increases their attack for 2 turn(s), critical damage for 2 turn(s), and increases the duration of their beneficial effects by 1.
Fire Angel Zealot 2nd Increases defense of all allies and decreases attack of all enemies for 2 turns. Lowers turn bar of all enemies by 20% and fills turn bar of all allies by 20%. Heals all allies by 20% of own max HP. Increases defense of all allies and decreases attack of all enemies for 2 turns. Lowers turn bar of all enemies by 20% and fills turn bar of all allies by 10%. Heals all allies by 20% of own max HP.
Fire Rakshasa 3rd Teams up with 3 other allies to attack an enemy and decrease their defense for 2 turn(s). 75% chance of transferring them 2 own harmful effects. 75% chance of refilling the turn bar of all allies by 30%. Teams up with 3 other allies to attack an enemy and decrease their defense for 2 turn(s). 75% chance of transferring them 2 own harmful effects. 75% chance of refilling the turn bar of all allies by 20%.
Water Kappa 3rd Releases old powers, giving an advantage to all your allies over all elements when attacking for 2 turns and when defending for 2 turns. Then, refills their turn bar by 20%. Releases old powers, giving an advantage to all your allies over all elements when attacking for 2 turns and when defending for 2 turns. Then, refills their turn bar by 10%.
Earth Crusader 3rd Attacks an enemy, inflicting great damage. If attack is critical, heals self by 50% of max HP, increases own speed for 2 turns, and refills all allies’ Turn Bar by 25%. Attacks an enemy, inflicting great damage. If attack is critical, heals self by 50% of max HP, increases own speed for 2 turns, and refills all allies’ Turn Bar by 20%.
Fire Taweret 3rd Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy and confuses them for 2 turns. Then, refills the turn bar of all allies by 25%. Teams up with 2 allies to attack an enemy and confuses them for 2 turns. Then, refills the turn bar of all allies by 20%.
Water Daimyo Aura All allies gains increase speed for 1 turn(s) and their turn bar is refilled by 5% every time an enemy receives a critical attack.


Skill Ups:
Turn bar increment +1%
Turn bar increment +2%
Turn bar increment +3%
Turn bar increment +4%

Each time an ally deals a critical attack they obtain increase speed for 1 turn(s), and have 20% chance to decrease their active cooldowns by 1.


Skill Ups:
Effect probability +5%
Effect probability +5%
Effect turns +1
Effect probability +20%

Water Faceless Aura Grants increase defense for 1 turn(s) and refills the turn bar by 5% to all flying allies each time dodges an attack.

Skill Ups:
Turn bar increment +1%
Turn bar increment +2%
Turn bar increment +3%
Turn bar increment +4%

Grants increase defense for 1 turn(s) and refills the turn bar by 5% to all flying allies each time dodges an attack.
Turn bar increment +1%
Skill Ups:
Turn bar increment +1%
Turn bar increment +1%
Turn bar increment +2%
Earth Faceless Aura Every time that self receives an attack refills the turn bar of all the other allies by 5%.

Turn bar increment +1%
Turn bar increment +2%
Turn bar increment +3%
Turn bar increment +4%

Every time that self receives an attack refills the turn bar of all the other allies by 5%.

Turn bar increment +1%
Turn bar increment +1%
Turn bar increment +1%
Turn bar increment +2%

 

  • We are returning some creature’s damage to their original values. This changes were not intended in the first place. You can find the table with the affected creatures below:

 

Creature
Spell
Fire Kirin 2nd
Water Kirin 3rd
Fire Rimururu 3rd
Air Rimururu 2nd
Panda 1A & 1B
Fire Panda 2nd & 3rd
Water Panda 2nd
Air Panda 2nd
Water Shark Guard 2nd
Emerald Guard 1A & 1B
Fire Emerald Guard 2nd
Earth Emerald Guard 2nd
Cabir 1B

 

BUG FIXES

Below you can find the most relevant fixes coming with 2.80.

Creatures/Spells functionality

  • Last buff is never stolen or transferred when the amount of buffs in the target is greater than the number of buffs affected
  • A creature equipped with a Life Steal set will never die from the reflect mechanic
  • Air Treant third skill not working as intended
  • Creatures receive Hunting Mark debuff even if they dodge the attack
  • Earth Namtaru third spell applies Hunting mark to all enemies instead only the Might ones
  • Creatures ignore taunt if user selects a target manually
  • Getting a new skill evolving or re-rolling, count the own creature for aura upgrade
  • Water Talvi 3rd spell is not applying freeze in the correct order
  • Incorrect amount added to the creature’s stats when selecting Accuracy or Resistance as the Heroic Stat
  • Dragons demand wrong evolution materials
  • When staff attack is used against Water-Shark, it counter-attacks next attack even on allies
  • Amount of damage done with thornmail when reflecting AoE is not displayed
  • Divine shield protect other beneficial effects from purge
  • Heal beneficial effect heals when it is steeled without decreasing durability
  • The Grim Rider does not show as revive blocked if killed while being silenced
  • “Get another turn” text is not displayed when turn recovery effect is triggered
  • The Evolved Fate spinner winning animation has the spider web misplaced

 

Crash/Out of Sync

  • The title crashes (info pop-up) after being opened through a notification
  • Confirming the Magical Shop refresh while in the city building makes a Info Pop up appears
  • Game crashes when taping the soulstones altar in tutorial on android 6.0.1

 

Game Functionality

  • Pressing “No” on “You have not enough monsters assigned. Will you continue?” message makes the user spend energy
  • The hitbox is too big for the left and right arrows from within the Creatures Gallery
  • Corrupted pink screen can be noticed when launching the AR feature on Huawei P30
  • The Wiki button is not displaying anything after obtaining a creature via Soulstone opening

 

UI/texts

  • The Avatar level is not fully displayed in rewards screen if the level is over 2 digits
  • Truncation in Hero’s skill descriptions while battling
  • Missing scroll bar can be noticed for lengthy Events texts that have to be scrolled down to be fully read, like the Faction Dungeon Haven / Arena Golden Month events
  • Cut-off text can be noticed on a button when selecting countries with more than 3 words in the Select Region tab when creating a guild
  • Water Rakshasa third spell description says “decrease defense” instead of “decrease speed” in all languages except English
  • Avatar experience text overflows the experience box
  • Raid boss’ information panel spells are misplaced for certain screen resolutions
  • Cyclops first spell’s evolutions swapped icons
  • Soulstones tab appears unavailable if the special soulstones and chest tab are pressed before
  • Misplaced glyphs info pop-up when opening a large chest
  • Skill and Aura texts appear all at the same time for some frames when tapping a creature in the Menagerie