Battle Pass – Season 1
We are announcing the first season of Might and Magic: Elemental Guardians’ Battle Pass.
- Earn Battle tokens by playing the daily missions and a new weekly Battle Pass event.
- Progress through the season to unlock and collect crazy rewards.
- Activate the Season Pass and get a powerful, limited and unique 4 stars creature.
The first season will start on the 15th of June and will end on the 30th of July.
Exclusive dungeon rework
A few months ago we were excited to share with you our new dungeon, the Exclusive dungeon, and it’s dedicated Exclusive Stone.
After being live for almost a year, plenty of feedback from the community and discussion among the team, we feel it is no longer matching the initial intentions and needed a rework.
We focused our efforts in transforming it into a shorter, more intense experience but also more rewarding.
- Exclusive dungeon will be weekly.
- Exclusive dungeon has been splitted in 2 different levels.
- Each level is 15 waves long.
- Each level has it’s own difficulty.
- Overall exclusive stone parts drop rates have been increased.
- Exclusive Tickets pack now contain 1 ticket.
- Exclusive Tickets pack price is now 300 Seals.
We will be monitoring the results, and hope you will enjoy the changes.
Most relevant fixes
- Earth blackfang rogue aura is not increasing their turn bar boost when upgraded.
- Fire Angel Mystic second spell decreases enemies defense by 35% instead 60% as expected.
- Fire Kirin 3rd spell skill up is not increasing 2nd effect turns.
Crashes/ OoS/ Game blockers
- The title crashes (info pop-up) after being opened through a local notification, on the Live version on iOS.
- Previously dead ally creatures sometimes freeze when playing a fast next battle.
- “Mission completed” text is not translated for all the other languages except for English.
- Corrupted animation can be briefly noticed at the Loot pop-up when dismissing it, after opening a chest.